The J2F Duck (company designation G-15) was an American single-engine amphibious biplane. It was used by each major branch of the U.S. armed forces from the mid-1930s until just after World War II, primarily for utility and air-sea rescue duties. It was also used by the Argentine Navy, who took delivery of their first Duck in 1937. After the war, J2F Ducks saw service with independent civilian operators, as well as the armed forces of Colombia and Mexico.
- Second New Item Since 3 years Ago
- New Tooling 5.56 MiniGun x 2
- New Tooling Flexible Ammo Chutes
- Authentic Markings for 174th Company "Shark"
- Opening Pilot Cabin Doors
- New Tooling 7 Tubes Rocket Launcher x 2
- New Tooling Under Seat 5.56 Ammo Bin
- New Tooling External Mini Gun Mount
- Colorful "Helicopter Art"
- Limited Worldwide Release of 800 Pieces